Saturday 15 October 2011

My New Step-Brother

CHAPTER ONE:
My dad had remarried seven years after my mom had died. It was his new wife’s third marriage. While they were away on an extended honeymoon/business trip I was asked to come to his new home to house sit for a few months…..I was to also watch my new 10 year old step-brother whom I hadn’t met yet…I didn’t object, I needed to get away and dad was paying me a lot of money house sit.

I arrived at the airport and was met by my other stepbrother from my new mom’s first marriage. His name was Keith whom I had met previously at the wedding. He was a very handsome guy with the frat jock look about him. I was amazed at how easily he lifted my two suitcases in the air and carried them so easily. While he was walking swiftly in front of me, I did my best to keep up with him….it was then that I noticed his huge muscular calf muscles and an ass that made me want to jump him right there in the airport. His shoulders were so wide that it looked like he couldn’t fit through the sliding doors of the airport. I guessed that his height had to be at least 6”3” with a weight of solid muscle over 225 pounds.

On the way to the house I found out that Keith was a jock and plays football in college. He had quite a sports future ahead of him but he wanted to work at his mother’s nutrition business. Keith filled me in on the details of the community and what was what, etc. I felt we really bonded on the ride. He did make a comment though that took me by surprise.



“So for a dude your age, you sure are skinny and out of shape. Looking at your dad I expected so much more from you. You must have taken after your mom’s side of the family”

That was true, whereas my father was robust and what is referred to as a hunk (all my friends always wanted to date my dad when they met him or always ask if he was home) and that was probably why Keith’s mother married him.

“So you’re going to get the pleasure of watching my little brother Jason this summer huh? He can be quite a handful” Keith snickered as he gave me a strange look.

“What do you mean? How bad can a 10 year old be?” I inquired.

“Oh you’ll see….you’ll see.” Keith pulled into the driveway but didn’t get out of the car. “Listen, I have to head back to the university. I’m taking a vacation before school starts back up. Don’t forget to bring Jason up for the weekend ….he knows he’s coming and he really looks forward to it. I’ll email you the dates and all the info. If you have any problems, do not, I repeat do not call me. You have to deal with Jason on your own. Just humor him and you two will get along fine.”

I got out of the car not knowing what in the hell Keith was talking about.

“Just do as he says and everything will be ok. Just remember that he likes to be in charge.” Keith yelled out from the car as he sped away.

I stood there….totally dumbfounded over what he was talking about. After fumbling with the house keys he gave me, I finally got the door open. Dragging my bags in the house I looked for Jason but saw no one.

It was a gorgeous house with all the right amenities. I put my bags down and decided to walk around the house and yard. Through the dining room I noticed an incredible back yard….well landscaped and with a beautiful in-ground pool and hot tub. That is something that I would take advantage of later on I thought to myself.

I carried my one bag upstairs to the guest bedroom (my dad told me which one it was) and came back downstairs to get my other bag. Not noticing how out of shape I was, I seemed a bit tired from lugging two suitcases up the stairs.

“Jason….Jason! Are you here?!” I yelled out.

Walking around the house, room to room I looked for my step-brother but couldn’t find him anywhere so I decided to make myself a drink and get into the hot tub.

As I relaxed in the hot tub, the alcohol seemed to take over and I was very, very relaxed. Time passed and I was thoroughly enjoying myself. Then something happened……

I suddenly felt an iron vice wrap around my skull, crushing my head. I reached up to grab whatever was grabbing at my head for some relief. Then, I felt my body being lifted from the hot tub and onto the tiles around the pool area.

My face was turning red and I was slowly starting to lose consciences. Just as quickly as the vice wrapped around my head, I felt it release. I started to cough while trying to gather air at the same time when suddenly I felt my body being shoved backwards. Before I knew it I felt a marble column wrap around my neck like in a figure four move. My hands reached upwards trying to budge the marble, but it wouldn’t move. What my hands did feel was soft, like velvet human skin, but it was harder underneath than any substance I had ever known.

I was becoming lightheaded as I looked up at the sky. Behind me I heard giggling…then the marbled tightened up….I thought I heard blood running through the hard marble…that was the last sound I heard before I passed out.

“It’s about time you woke up wimp…..you had me scared!”

END OF CHAPTER ONE

4 comments:

  1. chapter 2??????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will come chapter 2? The story seems terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that every bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this now or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had two 11yr.old twin cousins,and one who was pretty strong! But,
    he never did anything like have one of his hardened arms
    around my neck. I sometimes wished he did at the times I
    went to visit him!

    ReplyDelete