Saturday 15 October 2011

BROTHERLY HUMILIATION

Now I have previously mentioned how my brother from an early age liked to humiliate me with his superior strength. My first experience in humiliation really occurred by accident when one of my brother’s stronger friends, a very large 4 year old boy, had bullied me while I was digging a large hole in soft sand (we were trying to tunnel under the street in our front yard – as a game). Well at that time I was in the eighth grade and was an 85 pound 13 year old, standing about 5 foot 1 inch tall and I was wearing a light weight jacket (it was about 50 degrees outside). I was standing in this hole which was about 2 feet deep and saw this kid, dressed unusually (in only shorts and a muscle shirt, in a relatively cold day) riding his bicycle with training wheels still on, approaching. My brother said to him, “Show my brother your big muscles”; and getting off his bike, this kid approached me while standing in this hole, equaling our heights as a result; and he flexed an enormous (especially for a four year old) bicep in front of my face. I made a dumb nervous remark saying that it must be baby fat, in front of this kid prompting him to demand that I feel his bicep – threatening me with annihilation with his fist if I didn’t do as he said! Standing awkwardly in a hole that I could not easily climb out of, I complied, especially after this unusually large kid had bunched up my coat into his fist and had started to nearly curl my entire weight off the ground. His arm was hard as a rock (and thinking back was probably larger than anything I could have flexed later on in college as well!).

Later that night my brother remembering the incident, flexed his own bicep against mine. While it was not nearly as big as his friends, it was still at least 50 percent bigger than mine, even as a 4 ½ year old! Then playing around we arm wrestled and in spite of a nearly 20 pound weight and a foot and one-half height advantage for me over him, he managed to just beat me using his right arm. I was able to keep him from beating me with the left, as I was somewhat ambidextrous but later he was able to beat me by the time he was 5 years old with either arm. In fact by the time he was six, he could put his significantly stronger right arm against both of my arms and still beat me, when I was nearly 15 years old!

We had throwing contests with a soft ball, which to my scrawny body was more like a shot put in weight. The contest was completely lopsided with me always throwing the ball first and then challenging him to throw it more than 3 times farther with him losing if he couldn’t…he was that good and I that bad!

Our first wrestling match occurred when he was about five years old. In a fair match, I quickly discovered that my brother, in spite of being about 20 pounds lighter and 18 inches shorter, had no trouble controlling me into submission. Generally, however I was able to defend myself for I had a secret weapon – my brother was extremely ticklish and would go into spasms of laughter if I merely elbowed him in the ribs, even while he had grabbed both of my wrists with his stronger hand grips.

My supreme embarrassment in wrestling my brother came at a family reunion where one of my uncles (who was a P.E. coach) noticed that my brother – who was running around like a typical 6 ½ year old just in his underwear at his house playing with my other younger cousins – had noticeably bigger arm and leg muscles than I did as a 15 year old. And noticing this disparity had us compare biceps and leg muscles to each other. Even as a 6 year old, my brother’s biceps were at least double mine in size and so was his surprisingly muscular thighs. He had us first arm wrestle each other (I knew what the outcome would be!) and of course he easily beat me in the right arm and he even had beaten me, for the first time in the left. On a weight machine we discovered that my little brother could curl three times what I could with his legs(about 150 pounds vs. my 45 pounds)! He then had us wrestle each other, after teaching the basics (for neither of us really knew what a pin was, much less what an illegal hold was). This match must have been quite a sight for I was as a 15 year old only weighed about 97 pounds, while standing a relatively tall 5 foot 7 inches tall, while my brother weighed about 80 pounds but was only 3 foot 11 inches tall but in his white briefs was extraordinarily muscular with bulging arm muscles, bulging thighs and even with bulging butt muscles. I weighing so little for my height was downright scrawny in comparison! I could not flex a muscle approaching much more than half his size even years later in college, compared to him even then. Even his chest seemed to be significantly broader than mine. We wrestled on the wrestling mat of the basement gym with my cousins, a few of my uncle’s friends watching – with me in a pair of swimming trunks and my brother in his white briefs. My brother, having wrestled me before, knew his superior strength and for a moment, embarrassingly to me, just stood there as I tried to pull his muscular body to the ground. Desperate, I tried to lift him, but being weak I could only just get him off the ground but never was able to make him lose his balance. He then with a gut wrench move, grabbed me by the waist and lifted me and falling backwards, he pulled me down to the mat. In what was probably an illegal move, my 6 year old brother than flipped over on top of me and wrapped his muscular legs around my waist and at the same time grabbed both of my arms by the wrist with his strong hands. Forcing both of my arms above my head, he then used his very muscular thighs which bulged mountainously against my spindly legs and butt: he stretched me out purposely causing me pain. My uncle mesmerized by the spectacle of a muscular young 1st grader, dominating a skinny 10th grader didn’t call an end to the match for what seem to me minutes. It wasn’t until my brother bored with just stretching me out, let go of my arms and started choking my neck with his hands (to the point of me blacking out) that my uncle finally pulled him off (with some difficulty) and ended the match.

Years later when I was attending a junior college in preparation for a 4 year college, the show ‘The Incredible Hulk’ was on TV. My brother at that time was a very muscular 12 year old standing 5 foot 6 and weighing 170 pounds. On the other hand as a 20 ½ year old, I was about 50 to 60 pounds lighter than he was and he was so macho that he didn’t bother even wrestling me anymore. Instead he would call my name as I was walking past his room and he would do the incredible hulk act ripping out my shirts (which were too big for me) by just flexing his muscles. I wore a boy’s size 10 to 12 (if the shirt tails were long enough, while my brother wore a man’s extra-extra large shirt. He had such muscular thighs that he could only wear a man’s size 38 waist pants (although his own waist size was only 32 inches) so that his thighs could get into them. My pant size for a pair of Levi’s were only 25 inches in comparison (but my waist sized, depending on my weight which varied, was only about 19 to 22 inches). My brother was so muscular he could rip out my cheaper jeans by just sticking his arms in them and flexing.

A final humiliation: while in college, one time I was sitting by myself in church in a chair about 6 feet behind the next row forward, towards the back of the church. While waiting for church to begin I had noticed that two parents (they were friends of my parents) had laid a small child sized sleeping bag on the floor in front of me behind the row that they were sitting at. A child dressed only in a pair of red boxers and a muscle shirt – laid on the sleeping bag that was in front of me. That muscle shirt would have been cute on any other boy of this kid’s age, actually fit this child perfectly, revealing very significant biceps, deltoids, a surprisingly tapered torso and was short enough that you could even see this boy’s abs which bulged. His thighs were even more remarkable in the aspect that they were so muscular that the baggy boxers that he wore, that had a split for running on each side, actually were rolled up by his thighs and quads nearly half way. I thought maybe that this kid was a fairly muscular 10 to 12 year old until that I noticed that he was doodling on a coloring book that all the 3 year old class members were using, with a crayon! Just than church started and the muscular kids older brother arrived also to sit in a chair just to the right of him by his parents who were sitting directly in front of this muscle kid. The older brother took after his mom, was slim and delicate in appearance and was not very tall, standing at most 4 foot 7, short for a thirteen year old and he weighed only 65 pounds. The younger brother in contrast was the tallest 3 year old that I had ever seen, standing at 4 foot 6 and he weighed 105 pounds (I found this out later). The three year old had 4 crayons of different colors and was busy coloring. Then to my surprise, as the congregation was singing loudly, the introductory songs, the older thin brother started stealing the crayons one by one from the younger brother while he was coloring as if he had a death wish for his younger brother, though 10 years younger looked like he was twice as muscular and husky. The older brother would lean way the top of his chair and then grab a crayon, the younger brother would lunge at him, but the older brother being lighter and more agile would always manage to get out of the way and the 3 year old though angry had a generally sweet nature and would quietly retreat back to his sleeping bag and would then continue coloring with the remaining crayon(s). The 3 year old had laid the last crayon (the older brother had taken them all) on the floor and looked like he was just looking at the pictures in the book when the older brother tried to take the last crayon. Suddenly the younger brother grabbed him by the waist of his baggy jeans and pulling him towards him, grabbed his waste by the other hand and then lifted him over the top of the chair over which he was leaning and then to my amazement lifted him cleanly over his head and without putting him down, rolled onto his back still bench pressing his older brother over him by the waist, all the time shaking him violently, stating that he was going to beat him up. His brother who formally had a mischievous smile now had a look of extreme terror, even that of doom. Finally the younger kid threw his older brother on top of the sleeping and sat on top of his older brother’s waist wrapping his muscular legs around his brother and then grabbing his brother by the neck with both hands he started to choke him. I began to get alarmed as I watched this spectacle as the older brother’s face was starting to turn red, helpless to pull his strong brothers hands off with his weaker arms and was wondering what to do? Even so at the same time I marveled at the extraordinary muscularity of the younger child for while he was choking his brother, his muscular thighs flexed into striated round balls, and the formerly loose fitting boxers lost the struggle to contain even half of his vast deeply furrowed gluteal muscles which I would have to say, would have rivaled that even of some full grown men (myself included of course). His muscle shirt now looked like it was also two sizes too small, as the powerful kid was strangling his older brother as the top straps were stretched taunt and were caught between the boy’s muscular deltoids and that of his thick strong neck. . I thought to myself, this young kid in his rage could be dangerous even for an adult to deal with as he was so strong and so I held back to intervene. The young kid, then to my relief, released his choke hold and then started to pummel the older boys face and chest with his fists; but then he started to choke him again! Finally he again released the older brother’s neck to hit him again and at that point the older brother who had been taking all of this abuse started screaming like a baby signaling his parents who were absorbed in the singing, to come to his rescue.

I guess the reason I mentioned all of this is that my brother a few weeks later mentioned that I was so puny that a friend of his in the same class that he attended in school had a little brother who had bigger muscles than me and was only 4 or 5 years old. I said, “I may be puny, but this I’ve got to see. We just happened to be invited over for a swim and a barbeque in the backyard of the family that had sat in front of us in church, who happened also to be the ones that my brother was talking about. My brother was wrong however, the younger brother indeed was only 3 years old (although he was almost 4). My brother tried to get me into an embarrassing situation with this kid stating that I had doubted that this kid could out flex me or out wrestle me or beat me in a fist fight. Trying to get out of an awkward and embarrassing situation, I brought up my amazement how this kid could press his older brother over his head… that I had seen this in church (and I admitted frankly that this kid probably could kick my butt). His proud dad had his younger son repeat his display of strength by lifting his older brother again over his head and then said, “he could lift you too.” I said incredulously, “over his head?!” “Well”, his dad said, “maybe not over his head, he might hurt himself, although he might be able to do that with an equivalent weight on a weight machine, but I will have him lift you in a different way.” He had his muscular 3 year old, who was even more intimidating-- being dressed only in a Speedo style suit first carry me cradle style in his arms, then he had him carry across on his shoulders… quite a sight a 110 to 120 pound, spindly man being carried by a comparatively short, muscular, 105 pound three year old! He finally had us compare our muscles and brought out a measuring tape to show that his remarkable son already had 11 biceps (mine were less than 7 inches!) and that his thighs were already 21 inches slightly larger than my waist at that time (19 inches) and considerably larger than my 10 ½ thighs. The final humiliation came when he had his younger son arm wrestle his older brother and ME at the same time. He had brought out two foot stools and had me on one side and his older brother on the other side place our arms against his 3 year old, with him sitting in the middle. It must have been an crazy sight to see two very skinny kids arm wrestling a mini hulk with him looking like he had easily more muscle that both of us combined. Taking pictures the dad had his powerful son wait while we were struggling and were somewhat counterbalanced by each other me at his right hand and his brother at his left. If we lost against this muscle kid, it was agreed that we would wrestle each other for a consolation prize. My arm was vibrating and so was his older brother’s arm as we struggled and I was surprised by the fact that the three year olds hands were almost as big as mine and bigger by far than his older brother’s. When GO was finally said of course we were defeated. The dad then had me wrestle (not arm wrestle) the small, light but relatively athletic older brother. Though I was 45 pounds heavier than his weight at 110 pounds, I was also 15 inches taller. And for his small size, his smaller (than his brother) muscles were surprisingly well defined. The wrestling match lasted a couple of minutes and he had a problem dealing with my much greater height; but he even was stronger than me and managed to pin me outright. He said to me, “Imagine if you were wrestling my younger brother, he would have pulverized you!” By the way, this incident my own brother teased me about for years afterwards.

5 comments:

  1. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because lifebecame meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, thesymptoms became very severe and bold and made my familyrun from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs butthey never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me makingit worse. I was doing some research online someday when Icame across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhotacured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thoughtit was a joke but later decided to contact him on the detailsprovided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent mehis herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after twoweeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptomsdisappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I wasNEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DREbhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep ontelling the world about you. If you are going through samesituation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota viadrebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, I have seen comments from people who have already received a loan from Anderson Loan Finance. I really thought it was a scam and i applied for a loan based on their recommendations because I really needed a loan. A few days ago, I confirmed on my personal bank account the amount of $12,000.00 USD that I had requested for a personal loan with a rental percentage of 2%. This is really good news that I am satisfied with and I advise anyone who needs a real loan and very sure to repay the loan to contact them by e-mail.

    They can lend you a loan!

    Please contact Mr. Anderson Ray

    Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 315-329-6320

    VAT number EE101252401

    Website:https: //andersonraymondloanfinance.wordpress.com/

    Office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240).

    Respectful,

    2020 © All Right Reserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr OGU Patrick. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and i am so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful herbs can also contact Dr OGU Patrick through via this email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , Text or call him via : +1 719 629 0982

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herbal medicine is the best ����Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (21) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, HIV/ AIDS stomach ulcer ,u Endometriosis cancer, yeast infection, fibromyalgia, Tuberculosis Gonorrhea, Chronic pain , LUPUS, low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, ALS, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you..Dr Omo. Please help me share and save others God bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello viewers, I have been a victim of the Herpes virus for 6 months. One day i was in a mall when I meant a friend of mine that once knew that i was suffering from same problem with hers and she introduce me to a man called Dr Ehi that have cure her Herpes virus with the help of his traditional medicine I contacted him and he gave me the traditional herbal medicine to drink and after drinking it with his prescription he told me that after 2 weeks I will see the result of his traditional herbal medicine and today I am happy to say that Dr Ehi have used his traditional herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus, and now I am happy to be alive life again today with my family, I am married with 2 kids, to all that feels my pain and will need to know more about this great traditional doctor here is his contact: shomorikaspelltemple@yahoo.com or WhatsApp him via +234 705 703 4263 i am sure he is the solution you have been waiting for so don't let this opportunity pass you by okay.

    ReplyDelete