Saturday 15 October 2011

My Man 2

I could hear bells ringing. Strange familiar bells. I kissed Jamal’s dark skin, carrying out the promise to myself of cleaning up some of the jism on his body with my tongue. I was hypnotized by the taste of him. It was Jamal who shook me out of the trance. “Hey Baby, that your cell phone?”

“Dammit,” I said. Unable to release my lover, I held his penis even as I got up from the bed. Jamal was fine with it as we walked down the stairs, penis in hand. We went to the living room following the sound of my cell phone ringing. The clothes I wore when I came over were still in a pile behind the couch. I dug out my cell phone and answered it.

“Hello.”

“Hi Honey.” It was my husband though I barely recognized his voice. Our relationship now seemed so far away. “We thought you’d be home by now. Everything OK?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Everything’s fine.” It was as I felt Jamal’s strong hands moving up and down my body. He spun me around to face him. I was worried he might lose interest and I wanted to keep him quiet. Though he only came up to my belly button, I was able to bend just low enough that he could get one of my full tits into his mouth.

“Is Jamal still up?”

I looked down at Jamal’s cock. It wasn’t up exactly but considering the fucking and cumming, it was, to my surprise, quite promising. Though he’d come twice, the last time only five minutes earlier, Jamal was ready for more. He was my kind of man. “Restless,” I told my husband.

“Maybe I should come over there.”

“No no,” I said, trying to stay calm. It was difficult. Jamal was at almost at full mast now and my pussy was gaping, ready to be filled by him. His lips moving along my nipples was making me horny. I closed my eyes and let my body surrender to Jamal’s touch. I groaned.

“Are you sure you’re all right?”

“Yes, dammit,” I said. “I’m fine. Leave me alone. Just stay home and take care of the kids.”

Edgar as usual, instantly apologized. “I’m sorry.”

“Be a better parent,” I said. Meanwhile, Jamal’s hands found the wetness between my legs. I tried to move his arm away but it was like swatting a heavy piece of metal. Jamal was taking what was his. “You can’t leave our kids just to come over here. Think of the children for once.”

Jamal grew impatient. He lifted me up off the floor and started to take me up the stairs. It was so easy for him. He bounded up the stairs two at a time as I held on to his strong arms and my cell phone.

“It’s just that,” Edgar went on. “It’s just that, to be honest, I’m a little jealous of Jamal.”

“Why?” I asked. It was all I had time to say before Jamal threw me on to the bed. I wondered now if his strength had any limits. With all his exertions, he seemed not the least bit tired or even winded. His huge muscular chest didn’t betray even a slight bit of heavier breathing. Carrying a one hundred and thirty pound grown woman up the stairs and tossing her five feet across the room was nothing to him.

“He’s so strong,” Edgar said. “You probably didn’t notice. Dave and Mary have a complete gym with two treadmills and a lot of iron weights. Jamal moved all that in himself.”

“You’re right,” I said, moving my hands across Jamal’s muscular torso. “I barely noticed him at all.”

“He lifted a barbell, I swear it had a hundred pounds on it at least. I tried to lift it after Jamal left and I couldn’t budge it with two hands. Jamal carried it one hand, and some extra weights in the other.”

“Why are you jealous then?” I asked Edgar. My fingertips traced the swelling of Jamal’s magnificent biceps. “So he can lift more.”

“I guess it’s a man thing,” Edgar admitted. “A woman wouldn’t understand.”

“Machismo,” I said, trying to sound exasperated. “You’re twice the man Jamal is,” I assured Edgar, as I stroked the cock of a seven year-old boy that was almost twice his. My hand found his huge balls that I could barely lift in my hands.

“Thanks Baby,” he said. “I needed that right now.”

“Go to bed,” I said. “I’ll join you in a little while.”

“Good night,” I said to Edgar. I ended the call just as Jamal took the cell phone from my hands. He tossed it onto his desk. He shoved me backwards onto the bed now. It was a hint of what was to come. The next bout of lovemaking wasn’t going to be as gentle. Jamal now knew my body had adjusted to the size of his cock inside me. He thrust it forward into me., four inches on the first push, six on the second, eight on the third, then to the bottom.

I was powerless to resist. I was already at my physical limit. I had so many orgasms that my body was like a cloth doll as Jamal took what was now his. I loved him now, wanted to be with him, his manliness had become my narcotic. “Take me Baby,” I told him. Jamal needed no such encouragement. The bed shook with each powerful stroke of Jamal’s. “OH God Baby, You are fucking me so good…so good…so hard…oh Baby,..don’t stop fucking me. Don’t ever stop fucking me.”

The orgasm that washed over me this time was even more powerful than any of the others that evening. It was because Jamal was near his own climax. He had more fire in his eyes too, an animal that would take what I could not or would not give. He picked me up off the bed, my pussy still being rammed by his cock, and he started pumping his way into me like I was made from helium.

The furious pounding only stopped when Jamal groaned a bit. He clutched my body as tightly as I clutched his. He stood her, me in his arms, his cock deeper than any other man could go, as he shot wad after wad of potent sperm. I could almost feel it splashing into my womb, fertilizing me, making me the mother to his child, our child. I kissed the top of his head as he poured more of his lover’s potion into me.

We had made so much noise that neither of us noticed Mary and David, standing at the door to Jamal’s room. Jamal and I were both in mid-climax, me getting certainly impregnated, and the two of us wondering how we would explain it all. And even looking at this as the possible end of my marriage, maybe even my freedom, I still held on to Jamal, my hands tracing the thick muscles of his back, my body hungrily lapping up the last few squirts of his powerful semen. The law would see this as a woman molesting a seven year-old boy but the law would never see me held in Jamal’s powerful arms, Jamal taking me like a lover, Jamal being just seven years old, the most manly human being anyone would ever know.

“Dad, mom, I’m almost done,” said Jamal. It took no imagination to figure out what Jamal was talking about. I was just coming down from my orgasm. My pussy still convulsed over Jamal’s cock as he pumped a year’s worth of sperm up into my body. There was no stopping it. As much as I wanted to move, grab my clothes, and run away, I stayed impaled on my young seven year-old lover.

Jamal lifted me from his cock and carried me toward the bed. “I’m sorry Mary,” I told them as Jamal put me down. I was completely naked except the jism that coated my body.

“It’s OK,” said Mary as her eyes fixed on Jamal’s softening cock.

“It is,” said David to me. Then he turned toward his wife. “We were warned this would happen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment