Saturday 15 October 2011

The Tiniest Bully

Okay, here is a new story by me that was influenced a little by Edward Edward's last story, it may have a sequel. 

The Tiniest Bully

*Author’s note: This story is based on stories sent to me by Edward Edwards to post at this site, I decided that I would put my own little spin on things, make it as extreme as possible, the power and muscularity of the character for his size and age, which I decided should be 3 years old, is completely unreal and therefore shouldn’t be taken seriously by anyone. I hope you who are inclined enjoy this story.*

So, here I was walking down the street, trying to get home from the movie theater, when suddenly, a young voice came out of nowhere.

"Hey mister, want to see something cool?"

I looked down to see this little kid, probably 5 or 6 years old, he was 3'5 coming right up to my waist, he was wearing a sweatshirt and sweat pants, but even so, it looked like he was packing a couple pounds too many on his short body. I looked around and nodded, he took me by the hand, with a grip that surprised me, it was like a vice grip was suddenly closing in on my index and middle fingers. He pulled me along, almost against my own will, this little kid was near dragging my body, and I'm 5'11 and 250 pounds, mostly fat, and this kid was forcefully doing this like he wasn't haven't trouble pulling me at all.

He took me around the back of his house, and nearly pushed me forward with so much force I stumbled, damn, this little kid was strong, maybe its all that extra poundage. It was about the time I looked forward to see something amazing, there was a huge man in the backyard, and he was tied up, if I had to estimate, he was at least 6'3 and 340 pounds of muscle, yet he was bound and gagged like a stuffed toy. Then I heard some very loud tearing sounds from behind me, followed by the most incredible thing, this kid was laughing maniacally.

"Well, fat boy, you fell right into my trap, meet my older brother, Tyler, he's 17, a senior football player at the local high school, my name is Mikey, I'm going to be 4 in 3 weeks."

I turned around and my eyes met the most incredible sight ever, this kid, only 3 years old had the most massively muscular body I had ever seen on anyone, proportionally he made his huge brother look small.

"Did you? I mean, your brother? He's so huge! How could you?"

"As you can see, fatty, I'm pretty muscular in my own right, it's mostly because I had something in my system that converted whatever I did, exercise, walking, running, jumping, eating, anything that burned calories put muscle on my body, and no matter what I lifted, shoes, big books, my mom, my dad, the couch with both my mom and dad on it, my body instantly became strong enough to do it. But I didn't dare try facing my brother, not until I felt I was big enough and strong enough to do whatever I wanted to him, now, I can, with ease."

He saw me staring at his body, so he went through a series of incredible flexes that had my mouth on the floor, his pecs looked to be 4 inches deep at least, his 8 pack abs were so big, they probably stood out an inch between sections, he did an ab pose that showed his obliques in all their striated glory. He did a double biceps pose that seriously made me fall to my knees because they were so beautiful, they peaked up over his fists, almost to the top of his head! He finished off with a most muscular pose that would have made the most massive Mr. Olympia contests piss their posers. I didn't know what to do, this boy was the most incredible beast of muscle I've ever seen, at nearly 4 years old, he put grown men to shame.

"Please, show me your true power, Mikey."

"First of all, you will address me as Sir, I don't think you realize what you're in store for, as of right now, I own you, you will give me your money, all of it, unless you want me to beat you up worse than I beat my brother up, and you're nowhere near as big and strong as him. For a little money, once a month, I will let you see my power, I'll let you see my muscles, maybe even feel them, I know you like it."

"How much, sir?"

God, only 3 years old and he's already a masterful bully.

"500 dollars, if you give me 500 dollars a month, I think that's a good deal, after all, you get a show that only few people will ever see, a near 4 year old muscle man twice the size proportionally of most male bodybuilders, with power to match. What do you say?"

"I don't know how long I could keep that up, I don't make a whole lot, I only have 1,500 in the bank right now."

"Tell you what, you give me 1000 dollars out of that, and that'll last you for 6 months, by the time that runs out, you should have a whole lot more in there. Unless, you don't think I'm worth it." He said this with a pout, as he flexes his right bicep, which looks just as big as his head, if not a little bigger.

"Okay, I'll do it, I'll take 1000 out of the bank and give it to you, Sir, after all, this is a chance, I'm sure, a lot of people in this World would pay millions for, I know from the internet I'm not the only person who enjoys to see huge muscle and strength on a kid your age and size."

"There you go, meet me back here tomorrow with the money, I'll give you a show that you won't believe, it'll be worth it."

Then to signal me that I should go now, he did another most muscular pose and growled a little. He then went back to his brother and pulled him off the ground in a cradle carry, as to show me a little sample of his strength as I walked back into the front yard. I thought to myself, oh yeah, its gonna be worth it, after all, would you want someone that strong to get mad at you?

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment