Saturday 15 October 2011

The Tiniest Bully part 4 (Final)

"Mikey, Jeremy, are you fellows there, this is Superman, Clark told me all about this challenge you have for me, well I accept!”

Good, he’s finally here. I can’t wait for this match, I know Mikey is incredibly strong, I saw him break a big boulder into a million pieces with a very small amount of power, than he spent the rest of the afternoon crushing the pieces into dust. He imploded a building with his bare hands.

“Superman, I’m Jeremy, I’m in the backyard, come on back, Mikey’s inside getting ready for you. Hey, where’s Clark, I thought he’d be here to be a witness to this.”

“Yes, well, unfortunately Clark came down with something last night, he’s been sick all day. So you can be our witness Jeremy, you have a camera?”

“Oh yes, Master, I mean Mikey has me take shots of him doing all kinds of poses and strength feats, to record his progress, it seems like he grows 10 pounds of muscle heavier by the week. He turned 4 years old 3 days ago, and he looked probably 50 pounds bigger than the day I met him, he’s just a genetic freak! In a good way, I mean.”

“That’s incredible, but Mikey is still human, I’m from a planet called Krypton, I would say that I’m about 10,000 times stronger than a normal human, even stronger sometimes depending on my proximity to the yellow sun in this solar system.”

I laughed, “I know, I think we’ve all read and seen some of your life story, Superman, I’ve been a big fan myself for a while, but the stuff I’ve seen Mikey do, I think you may have met your match. His strength and muscle size are incredible, especially for such a young boy, and his brains, wow, you thought Lex Luthor was smart, Mikey makes him look like a complete idiot. His IQ is so high, I don’t think there’s ever been anything like it in the World, damn, I mean he went out and proved both Einstein’s theory of relativity and Stephen Hawking’s space expansion theory incorrect, at just 3 years old. I heard that he sped read the Bible and remembered every word in it precisely, then spent the next two hours translating it into 4 different languages by memory alone.”

“Wow, that is incredible intellect, if it is true that he has done all that, has he proven it to you, though, or have you just believed a story that he may have told you? The same could be said for his strength, how can you be so sure that it was he that imploded the building, it sounds like a sham to me.”

“I have seen him demonstrate some of his strength first hand, believe me when I say, when you see a 6’8, 380 pound muscular man lose an arm wrestling match, using both arms against an index finger, you don’t soon forget it. Not to mention the rock he turned completely to dust with his bare hands.”

“I see, well, I’ll have to wait and see for myself, Jeremy. Ah, here he comes.”

Mikey comes out of the house wearing a grey sweatshirt and sweatpants. He was carrying his brother, Tyler, on his shoulders. The height difference was quite apparent, Tyler’s feet were nearly touching the ground, but the muscle size, it was incredible to see that Mikey’s shoulders were an inch or two wider on each side than Tyler’s, despite the fact that Tyler was 3 feet 8 inches taller than Mikey! Don’t know how much Mikey weighs this week, but I know the last time I measured, his shoulders were 3 feet 2 inches across, that’s two inches bigger than his height, but of course, that was a week ago, for all I know, Mikey could have added inches onto that measure.

“Ah, I see Big Blue is here. Well, its good to see you didn’t chicken out from a real challenge. Well, maybe you will after you see this.”

Mikey started flexing his muscles, the sweatshirt, which was drum tight before the flex started blasting stitches here and there, first the sleeves went when the huge biceps started splitting into their jagged, diamond hard peaks. Then the neck started going when his traps started moving unceasingly towards his earlobes, his pecs pushed outwards causing his shirt to rip down the sides, until he was standing topless in front of us.

“Oh God.” came out of my mouth without me even thinking. His 8 pack abs stood out at least 2 inches now, his pecs 7 inches over that, and his shoulders were doing their best imitations of pumpkins. Really, really large pumpkins. Then the pants started to rip along the seems themselves. Mikey was wearing nothing but a posing strap underneath his shirt, he started doing a posing show for Superman, who from the first sight of Mikey was speechless.

“Okay, do you still want to go against this, or do you want to concede to me right now? All you have to do is bow down and worship me as your God and I won’t have to beat you up, what’s the verdict, Big Blue Wimp, fight or wimp out?”

Superman finally found his voice. “Umm, you’re obviously very muscular, but as you probably know, I’m the strongest man in the Universe, I bow to no one.”

“Well, you can remain the strongest man in the Universe, because I’m the strongest human being that has ever existed in the history of the World, and I will prove that to you. So, how do you want to do this?”

“Well, let’s armwrestle, I hear you had your brother armwrestle you, and he had to use both hands against your pinky, well, I think you’ll find a much more even match this time, if you’re up to it.”

“Okay, sure thing, big wimp, do you want the same advantages that he got?”

“No, I don’t think I’ll need them.”

“We’ll see about that, Super Geek, hey, tell me something, are you and Clark Kent related, you look a lot like him.”

“Um, no absolutely not, me and Clark Kent are not at all related, we’re just good friends from all the reporting he does on my adventures.”

There was a twinkle in Mikey’s eye that made me think he didn’t believe Superman at all, but he quickly dismissed this and got on the ground with his arm in arm wrestling position. Superman got down on his stomach and said, “Don’t you want something to prop your arm up on? That would make it much more fair.”

“Nah, that’s alright, I like to give my opponent every advantage I can, I wouldn’t want you to feel that I may have gotten unfair advantage of you.”

“But, that’s exactly what I mean, with us arm wrestling like this, I have all the leverage and height, your chances of success would be cut down by 25 percent.”

“27.95 percent to be exact, but that’s okay, you’re gonna need all the help you’re going to get, Big Blue Dork. Quit being the boy scout and let’s lock hands, or are you scared?”

“As you wish, just don’t complain that I didn’t give you a fair shot when I drive your hand down to the ground.”

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll be completely fine, though you may not be. Fatboy, count us down!”

I took a deep breath. “Superman, are you ready?”

He nodded at me.

“Master, are you ready?”

“Yeah, I’m ready, time to beat the Strongest Man in the Universe with my powerful muscles.”

“Okay, on three, 1...2...3 go!”

Superman’s hand looked to be huge compared to Mikey’s, but it appeared that he was grimacing slightly, and the fingers of Mikey’s hand looked to dig into his hands. Superman started pushing, first with hardly any power, then when he didn’t see any noticeable improvement, half of his power. Still, Mikey’s hand didn’t seem to be moving at all. Superman couldn’t believe it, he had beaten many super villains with this level of power, but the little, though massively muscular 4 year old across from him didn’t seem to notice his strength. Superman’s attention was drawn to Mikey’s face when Mikey cleared his throat a little. What he saw shocked him to no end. Mikey looked positively bored, he appeared to be looking at the fingernails of his other hand, as though nothing was pushing against his other hand at all. Superman started pushing with all his strength, he gritted his teeth, pouring on all the power he could muster.

“That’s it, Big Blue, give it your all, you know, something, I can actually feel you now. Unfortunately, your power has its limits, while I haven’t even begun to reach mine, go on, Mr. Big Stuff, use both arms, I know you’re dying to test your body’s strength against my single arm, not that it will help you any.”

Superman couldn’t believe his ears, the boy was just so cocky, so confident, and so right, he added his left arm to the equation, hoping that it would cause him to finally beat the arrogant 4 year old, though it was clear that if the World saw him now, the most powerful Superhero in the Universe struggling to even move the single arm of a 4 year old boy, no matter how muscular with both of his, and not even succeeding, he would be humiliated, he would be forced into hiding from shame. But just that was happening, even both of his 22 inch arms couldn’t begin to move Mikey’s rock solid right arm…which happened to be the weaker of the boy’s arm.

“Aww, is that it? I always thought you were supposed to be the strongest man in the Universe, how does it feel to be overpowered by a 4 year old boy with such ease?” As he said this, Mikey slowly, though steadily moved Superman’s arms down to the ground.

Just then a ringing klaxon started going off, it was so loud, but Superman’s eyes immediately lit up with recognition.

“Mikey, we have to stop this, don’t you know what that is?”

“No, Supes, what is it? All I know is it is annoying the hell out of me.”

“That’s the alien invasion alarm, that means that right now a force of aliens are trying to invade the Earth and they need the World’s most powerful superheroes to defend the Earth, they need me to help, you have to release me and let me try to save the Earth! I‘m the strongest of Earth‘s heroes, if anyone can possibly defend the Earth‘s its me.”

“Hahaha, and yet, you’re the one losing in this direct contest of strength, I’m at least twice as strong as you are, if not possibly much more so. Admit to that, admit that I’m much stronger than you, that I’m your master and you’re my slave, and I’ll let you go.”

“I couldn’t possibly do that, I’m the hero of Earth, I can’t be the slave of a 4 year old boy, no matter how strong he is.”

“Do you want me to prove it to the World? I will. I’ll let you go out there in public, then proceed to beat you in front of the whole World. But here, its you, me, Fatty and Muscle Wimp, only us 4 will need to know that you’re a weakling compared to a 4 year old, only us 4 will be here to hear your confession, and I know that none of us will say anything about it. Just bow down, kiss my feet, right now and you’ll never have to worry about the truth getting out. And you better do it quick, those alarms seem to be getting more urgent.”

“Oh, alright, I’ll do it, but know this, I’m doing this more for the people of Earth than to be subservient to you. You are my master, I am your slave.” As he said this, Superman got up into a kneeling position and waited for Mikey to present his big, muscular feet. He bent down and lightly pecked one. He then got up and was just about to fly to the rescue when he realized he wasn’t going anywhere, his momentum had been stopped before it got started.

“Oh no, you’re not going like that, I want you to really kiss my feet, both of them, don’t just bend down and give them a little peck, I want to feel your lips and your tongue worship them, like they deserve.”

Superman gave a sigh, he got on his hands and knees and started to kiss and lick each foot, knowing resistance would be futile, Mikey is much, much stronger than him, his reactions are super fast, even putting Superman’s own super senses to shame. When he felt he had done satisfactorily, he looked up at Mikey’s face, which was buried to his vision under a great shelf of pectoral muscles. He rose up higher, kneeling chest to bigger chest.

“Go, now, Superman, save the World, and if you need any help in doing so, just say the words “Help Me, Master, and I’ll be there in a wink of an eye.”

Superman nodded, he got up and shouted, “Up, up and Away!” And sped off towards where the klaxons were ringing. But his thoughts were barely on the job at hand, his mind was going back and replaying the last 20 minutes of his life again and again. He wondered just how strong Mikey was, how easily he could do all the jobs that Superman was responsible for, he thought on Mikey’s superior physique and wondered how big Mikey could eventually become. Finally, he wondered if being Mikey’s slave was going to be that bad after all?


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment