Saturday 15 October 2011

Project Muscle Boy 2

brought Graham back to Doctor Martin when Graham became 2 years old, the difference in size in those 6 months was incredible for the good doctor to see. Graham had gained 4 inches in height, now at 2’3, he weighed in at an incredible 70 pounds, the doctor couldn’t believe his eyes, the normal weight for a two year old was 30 pounds, so Graham was over twice as heavy as a normal 2 year old, and the doctor could see that it was undeniably, 100% muscle. It was easily noticeable to the physician even when Graham was fully dressed, his shoulders, his pecs, his arms, his thighs bulged unbelievably. He had never seen anything like that before in his life, he had been a pediatrician for nearly 30 years, but the sight of an overly muscular 2 year old boy nearly knocked him for a loop.
He had me strip Graham of his clothes so he could further examine him. I knew it was a normal procedure, but I had a feeling that Dr. Martin had an different motive in mind. He knew that Graham was stronger than normal from the last time he was examined 6 months before, but he had to see it for himself, he had to see this 2 year old’s body to make sure he wasn’t going crazy. So I took off his clothes down to his pull ups while the doctor had his back turned, when the doctor turned back, his mouth fell open and his eyes went wide with awe. Graham was standing on the examination table, showing muscles the likes of which should be impossible for one to develop so young, Graham’s shoulders were wide and round, his pecs actually showed some cleavage, his arms were bulky, his thighs were huge.
“Well, Mr. Jennings, it appears as though Graham is even healthier than he was the last time you brought him in, his muscle size and tone are obviously well above any child I’ve ever examined, and I have examined children up to twelve years old. I would like to know what he has been doing to gain such musculature?”
“Well, Dr. Martin, I have been developing a very special program for him to follow, his diet, his training, and his other activities are all monitored very strictly by myself and Graham’s mother. I have not had him lifting weights yet, but I have showed him how to do push ups, pull ups, sit ups, and squats without weight, and this is the results you see before you. When he is ready, which won‘t be too long, he can start lifting weights, I‘m pretty sure he‘s ready right now, but I want to be cautious, he is just 2 years old, after all.”
“Well, yes of course, but it appears to me that Graham’s skeletal structure is much stronger, and tougher than any 2 year olds in the World, if you ask me, lifting weights will not hurt him or hinder him in the least, which cannot be said for most children under 7 years old. If you really want him to grow stronger and more muscular than he already is, then working out with weights is the next step. I do recommend caution, of course, have a personal trainer for him, and monitor his workout sessions at all times. I think with his incredible genetics, you could have an incredible young athlete here that could do things that were previously thought impossible by people.”
“Thank you, yes, I believe so too, I couldn’t believe how fast, strong and muscular Graham has been, even as a baby he could overpower kids 3 times his height, over twice his weight, when he was only 1 year old he wrestled his 4 year old cousin to the ground and posed on top of him. And of course you felt his strength yourself, you said he was probably stronger at 1 and a half than most 7 year old boys are, would you like to test his strength again?”
“Well, I probably shouldn’t, I lost to him when he was smaller and lighter, I don’t think it would make any difference at all now. In fact, he could probably overpower my whole body with but one muscled arm of his body, if I had to guess at his strength now, without even feeling it, but just looking at his enormous muscle size, I would put his strength on level with a 9 year old boy, for a boy only 2 years old, that is incredible to contemplate.”
“Just for fun, lets test that out, Graham has been taught how to armwrestle, and he has beaten quite a few of his older relatives, he even beat his 8 year old cousin, and he beat a 7 year old cousin when the 7 year old was using both hands, I would like to see how strong Graham is against a grown up, so, just for fun, why don’t you armwrestle him?”
“Well, I guess, I mean in the best interests of scientific research it would be good to experiment. After all, the boy does need a physician if he‘s going to keep growing bigger, stronger, and undoubtedly more famous as he goes out in every day life, I would be glad to volunteer.”
“Excellent, now, do you have a big book, like a medical journal, to put Graham’s arm on, to even up the lengths of your arms?”
“Yes, of course, here you go.”
Dr. Martin handed me a blue book, which I put down on the examination room table.
I whispered in Graham’s ear telling him what to do. “Son, remember what you and your cousin Stevie did a couple days ago, well Dr. Martin would like to do that with you, wouldn’t that be fun?”
Graham nodded up and down with a big smile on his face, and without further hesitation, he put his right arm up on the book, Dr. Martin stepped up and took Graham’s hand in his much bigger one, Graham’s was so small that two of the doctor’s fingers was as big as his whole hand, but when Graham tightened his grip, those two fingers that he gripped were suddenly purple and strained. The doctor yelped at the sudden crushing grip he felt around him.
“Graham, could you relax your grip a little, it feels like you’re crushing my hand.” Dr. Martin shakily asked, Graham nodded, and his fingers started to whiten and flow with blood again. I smiled, as I had felt Graham’s grip many a time, it was unreal to think how strong his hands were at his age.
“Okay, are you ready Doc, please use both your hands, remember, you said you were as weak as a 7 year old boy, well Graham did beat a 7 year old boy last week, and the 7 year old boy was using both his hands against Graham’s one.”
“Yes, I’m ready, Mr. Jennings. Call it.” Dr. Martin said as he gripped Graham’s one hand with both of his as forcefully as he could.
“Okay, on three, 1.…2.…3!”
Dr. Martin was pulling, noticeably, he was sweating, he was straining, there were veins visible in his forehead as evidence that he was trying his hardest to move the two year old’s arm. What was incredible was that Graham was smiling and laughing at the tiny man’s effort, there was no sign at all that Graham himself was straining as he pulled Dr. Martin’s hand down to the book. Now, let me remind you, Dr. Martin is a small, frail, old man, but he still had a 3 foot height advantage and a 75 pound weight advantage over his opponent. Graham’s next largest arm wrestling opponent was 4’8 and weighed 86 pounds, so the fact that his current opponent was so much bigger, yet was losing just as easily, magnified how strong Graham could be. And potentially how strong he could become after training with weights.
“My God, Graham, I can’t believe how strong you are, only 2 years old, but beating a grown man with such absolute ease, I can’t even slow you down using all the strength I have in my body. Mr. Jennings, I have to tell you, I was skeptical before, but I have to believe that your son is probably the single strongest patient I’ve ever examined. Not that I routinely challenge the strength of my patients, but I have never felt the kind of feeling I have when I see Graham, its like an invisible aura of power! I don’t know how other way to describe it, but Graham is just so unbelievably strong, its hard to believe he’s real.”
“Oh, he’s real alright, Doc, I should know, I was taking care of him for all of his life so far, he grew up strong and healthy, I’ve helped him to become healthier over the last half year, but I can tell you it’s his genetics that have helped him a lot to get to the size and strength he is at right now.” Of course, I couldn’t tell him the real reason that Graham is so much bigger and stronger than a normal child is because of all the bodybuilding supplements and my experimental muscle building formula that I’ve been giving to him since he was 8 months old. Not that he wasn’t active before that, he was much advanced for his age even before I started him on the formula, but that just enhanced things to an even higher degree.
“Well, Doc, thanks so much, but I would like to keep Graham’s strength and muscle size a secret for right now, so if anyone has any questions about him, just say that Graham is a very healthy boy, until I feel its time for Graham to reveal his secret full scale.”
“Of course, Mr. Jennings, I understand completely.”
“Thanks, well, if we’re done.”
“Yes, bring Graham back in another 6 months, for another examination, after that, it’ll be a year. Make an appointment with the nurse out front.”
We did, with a smile on my face, from the first time I noticed Dr. Martin’s interest in Graham’s size and strength, I liked having fun with him, I can only imagine what Dr. Martin will think in 6 months time, when Graham is going to be even bigger and stronger, then one year later, imagine how big and strong Graham will be at 3 and a half years old when he’s this big and strong at only 2 years old!
Well, we finally started Graham on weights, at 2 years 3 months old, he took to them right away, seemingly, going from 5 pounders, to 10 pounders, to 15 pounders all in the same day. Smiling with excitement as he saw me demonstrating the exercises, I was smiling with pride as I saw my son lift weights that would be impossible for most 2 year olds to even lift off the ground, much less using them for curling, overhead presses, and squats. Improbable as it may seem, Graham wasn’t worn out once after a half hour workout with weights that would equal one-quarter of his bodyweight.
I had to stop him, to make sure he doesn’t get too excited on his first day. I had inundated his thoughts with the glamorousness of working out, what lifting weights would get you if you do it hard every day these last few months. He took to it like a fish to water. His gains were apparent every day, he was even more defined than usual in the arms and pectoral region, and after adding weight to his sit ups (only 2.5 pounds at first, but soon it became 5 pounds), his stomach went from a two pack to a four pack.
After 3 months of lifting, averaging 1 hour a day, 4 days a week, with the help of my special formula, Graham had gained 12 pounds of muscle, now weighing in at 84 pounds of muscle. 2 and a half years old, and the weight of a normal 9 year old. We took him into the doctor for his checkup, he looked a little wider, a little bulkier in his long sleeve shirt. (I wouldn’t have let him wear short sleeve shirts just yet, it would make his muscle size and definition much, much more apparent, and we couldn’t have that until I decide that his special condition would be revealed to the World.)
Obviously the secretary noticed Graham’s size, she thought him to be at least 5 years old when she asked me how old he was, I told her he was 2 and a half, her eyes nearly burst out of her head. She ushered us into the doctor’s examination room, where we waited for Dr. Martin, but what happened surprised me. A new doctor, unknown to me and Graham came into the room. The man was of Middle Eastern or Indian decent and was quite a bit bigger than Dr. Martin.
“Hello Mr. Jennings, hello Graham, I’m Dr. Bulsarra, I am taking over Dr. Martin’s appointments, he is currently recovering from heart surgery. I am sorry no one from the office has told you this, by the looks of surprise on your face. All Dr. Martin has told me about Graham was that he was extraordinarily healthy for a 2 year old boy, and I can see, that is quite apparent, even in clothes, his muscles are clearly visible.”
“Well, thanks for your candor Dr. Bulsarra, yes we were expecting Dr. Martin, but its no matter, I’m sure Graham won’t mind it, do you Graham?”
“Nope, Daddy, its okay. Where is Dr. Martin?”
“He is currently on vacation, little boy, I will be doing what Dr. Martin has been doing with you, checking your body out, seeing if you’re as healthy as you look, how would you like that?”
“Okay.”
With that, Graham got down in an arm wrestling position, obviously he thought that by checking Graham out, it meant testing his strength.
“No, no Graham, the doctor wants to take your temperature and check your heartbeat, I’m sorry Dr. Bulsarra, Graham liked to test Dr. Martin’s strength, last time we came here they arm wrestled.”
“You’re kidding me? I mean I can see your boy is more muscular than any boys under 8 years old, but certainly he couldn’t overpower a full grown man!”
“In fact, he did, the thing was, Dr. Martin was very weak, Graham only used one arm against both of Dr. Martin’s arms, and won with ease. It would be interesting to see him test his strength against an adult that doesn’t have the strength of a 7 year old boy, but I doubt we’ll be doing that any time soon.”
“Now, now, wait a second here, Mr. Jennings, if you’re looking for a normal guy to arm wrestle your two year old boy, I’d be willing to volunteer.”
“Well, I guess that would be alright with me, how big are you, Dr. Bulsarra?”
“I’m 5’9 and I weigh 175 pounds, why?”
“Well, Dr. Martin was the biggest person that Graham has ever gone against in a test of strength, you’re 3 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier than him, I’m guessing you have a load more strength than Dr. Martin as well, but if its alright with Graham, I say it’s alright with me. Graham, do you want to arm wrestle Dr. Bulsarra like you did with Dr. Martin?”
“Yeah! Yeah! Let’s do it dad!”
I got a blue book like the last time, I laid it down on the examination table for Graham to put his arm up on, then I signaled Dr. Bulsarra to take Graham’s hand. Graham wrapped his fingers around Dr. Bulsarra’s index and middle finger, squeezed tightly. Dr. B’s expression changed a little, but he didn’t seem to have the brittleness that Dr. Martin had, he managed to keep his composure and signaled to me that he was ready to start.
“Okay, on three, ready 1...2...3, Go!”
Dr B. was struggling obviously, and it appeared so was Graham, for the first time I had seen, the look on his face was one of concentration, determination, and almost pain. It was only a matter of time, Graham was not used to this level of strain, despite him working out for 3 months, he didn’t have the experience of lifting something truly heavy and straining with it. It took maybe 2 minutes, but finally Dr. B. gently slapped Graham’s arm to the table.
“Boy, that was hard! I can’t believe it, this boy has got some serious strength for his size and age, that was incredible. I think by the next time we see each other, Graham will be able to put me down. You’ve done an incredible job of training your boy to be so muscular and strong, Mr. Jennings. I don’t think there needs to be any further examinations to be done, your boy is healthy beyond any I‘ve seen, and I‘ve been in this business nearly as long as Dr. Martin. Your next physical examination should be one year from now. Please make an appointment at your convenience around this time next year. It was great meeting you both.”
“One thing, Dr. Bulsarra, I would like to keep Graham’s power and muscle size a secret for now, so please, don’t spread it around how strong he is, I would really appreciate it if you would keep that part quiet.”
“Absolutely, Mr. Jennings, I understand completely. What do you want me to say, if people ask me about him.”
“Just say he’s a very healthy young boy, but nothing out of the ordinary.”
“Gotcha, if Dr. Martin is not around in a year, I’ll see you, and I expect Graham would want a rematch.”
“I think he will, Dr. B., and I hope you’re willing to give him one.”
“Of course, it would be an honor to feel this young boy’s power once again.”
“Thank you, we’ll be seeing you. Bye, now.”
“Good Bye, Mr. Jennings, good bye Graham.” Dr. Bulsarra said with a smile.
We got home a little while later, Graham was a little depressed. I asked him why.
“Why didn’t I beat Dr. Bulsarra, daddy? I beat Dr. Martin easy, I thought I could beat him too.”
“Well, not everyone is as weak as Dr. Martin is, son. Dr. Bulsarra is much bigger and has more muscle than Dr. Martin had, so he is probably at least four times as strong, you would have to work out much harder to be able to beat him.
Graham nodded with a grim look of determination on his face. I knew the seed was planted, he wanted to be stronger, stronger than any man, able to defeat any man in any test of strength.
After that, Graham’s weightlifting really took off, he decided to go beyond, do more reps than I asked, do more weights than I was telling him to do. It was a mission now to him to get stronger than Dr. Bulsarra. The workouts were intense, he was drenched in sweat from the heavy work, I was drenched in sweat from assisting him, and just watching him work.
After 3 more months of this, the changes in his body were astounding, he pecs were meatier, his biceps were noticeable, as were his shoulders, they looked like miniature volleyballs, making him look very wide. Another thing was that his attitude had changed, he was more demanding, more arrogant, giving out orders to me like a drill sergeant. Telling me to add weight to the bar, not asking me like he did before. I tried to correct this behavior of course, if there’s one thing that I can’t stand, its children being disrespectful of their parents, but it seemed like this new attitude was helping him gain strength and muscle quicker, so I quickly relented, only punishing him if he did this in front of guests.
How would I punish him? By not allowing him to work out for a day, and if the offense was severe, a week. He quickly relented and apologized after that, but the punishments only served to push him and his workouts harder, it appeared as he was making up for time he missed. He grew out of the aggressive behavior in a couple weeks, knowing that he loved worked out too much to be kept away from it for more than a day.
By the time his three year birthday came up, he was 2’9 and weighed 97 pounds, all of it, grade A ripped muscle. He looked like a mini-bodybuilder already, his 4 pack abs had transformed themselves into a six pack, there were visible striations. And his power was off the charts, benching 185 pounds, curling his own bodyweight for reps. I smiled as I thought of the future, how big could he get, how strong?

2 comments:

  1. MAN i would really love to see some pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you can't guess what muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that eliminates joint and back pain, anxiety and burns fat.

    If this "secret" highly powerful primal muscle is healthy, you are healthy.

    ReplyDelete