Saturday 15 October 2011

Muscle Boy Becomes Super Brat

Muscle Boy becomes Super Brat

I had mentioned that my 7 year old cousin had demonstrated his strength earlier in the swimming pool by curling me out of the water between the shallow and the deep end of the swimming pool at my uncle’s house, and for all practical purposes, had pressed me over his head dropping me when I had wiggled in his grip causing him to drop me into the water. He had also completely dominated me in arm wrestling. I also mentioned earlier that my 12 year old cousin was unbelievably huge at a 265 pounds in weight and 6 foot 3 inches in height. I also mention that the oldest brother actually was the smallest of the lot with him only about 4 foot 4 inches in height and a weight of only 98 pounds… small for a 14 year old (though he was very strong for his small size).

We had a swimming party the next day and my cousins had invited their friends from a catholic middle school who happened to be members of that school’s football team (11 to 13 years of age, the school had incidentally won a state championship). The rest of the kids participating in the pool party were other more distant cousins of ours who were of high school age were noticeably not as muscular or as big, for that matter as the middle school football players. It made me feel odd as a college student to be swimming with the younger footballers since compared to these guys I would have been just of average height and much less in weight and strength then virtually all of them. A game of Marco Polo was organized – a silly game in the respect that there was no rule but to be the team that held the ball the most and to keep the players on the opposite team from receiving the ball. So the game really consisted of 90% wrestling (holding or grabbing the opposite players to keep them occupied) and 10% keep away (by passing or holding the ball). The kids were divided into two teams and it was decided by general consensus to place my two larger cousins (the 7 year old and the 12 year old) with the guys from the middle school football team and on the other team, the rest of the boys that were more normal in size - older high school age kids and myself. Because of the considerable size of my 12 year old cousin and his big football buddies, it was decided to put almost twice the number of guys on the older but non-athletic team, to even up the match. Finally, they all decided to pair opponents so that there would always be somebody to defend against on the opposite team (in an effort to attempt to match similarly-sized opponents, although the number of players were not equal so there were some free roaming players on the older team). I was placed, to my humiliation against my 7 year old cousin; and had great anxiety that he would embarrass me with his great strength.

Never-the-less I was surprisingly good at playing this game in the pool. While I was a total wimp and a non-athlete… I did have one virtue that as skinny as I was, I could porpoise like a fish to reach a loose ball and pass it and I could maneuver too fast for my muscular cousins and their middle school friends to keep control of the ball. I also purposely kept mostly in the deep end of the pool so that my 7 year old cousin could not reach me as he could not swim very well in the deep water. I was doing quite well but I had become careless and had backed too close to the shallow end where my 7 year old cousin was. Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms reach from behind, grabbing me around the chest. I then realized that my cousin (the 7 year old) had grabbed me from behind, trapping my arms and holding me just below my rib cage. It must have been quite a site for my cousin was nearly as tall as I was, being only about 3 inches shorter than myself and because he was standing on a higher surface than I, in the shallow end, it made him seem all the bigger. He pulled me back into shallower water exposing most of our bodies and the huge contrast between our builds, in the muscle department. He was truly built like a muscular man with huge biceps that were nearly triple the size of mine; even rivaling my butt muscles in size. His chest was so broad that as I was looking down at each side of my chest, I could see his chest traps extending out at least 3 or 4 inches beyond from each side! His powerful forearms at their thickest actually rivaled my thighs in size. His huge, shredded shoulder muscles, the deltoids were like very giant grapefruits, or should I say cantaloupes, each as big or bigger than my whole butt! To show off his superior strength (and to keep me from playing in the game), he first climbed out of the pool, then he continued to humiliate me by simply holding me still around the upper portion of my abdomen, still trapping my arms. Desperate, I tried to escape by kicking his shins with my feet, and then by attempting to kick him behind the knees with my feet (I was trying to buckle him down by kicking behind the knees). I made the mistake of trying to bend both of his legs at the same time by pushing with my both of my feet behind his ankles at the same time. He reacted by clamping his powerful legs (they were about 4 times thicker than mine in the muscle department) together at the knees trapping both of my legs and at the same time he pulled up with his powerful arms stretching my whole body so that I could not even wiggle against him!

Well the spectacle of a hugely-muscled and almost as tall 7 year old completely controlling a puny college student didn’t go unnoticed. The game abruptly stopped and every eye was on me and my cousin Mark. My complete lack of muscularity made me look like I wasn’t really struggling against this warm, mountain of marbleized muscle… and I was teased for not even trying to struggle unjustly. But then that gave me an idea. My idea was if I just relax and not struggle, the boy will tire of holding me and will let me go. After a long 4 or 5 minutes of him holding me, he finally did let me go, but not in the way that I had expected him to! Although he had let my legs and arms free he then simply transferred my body to his right arm, wrapping it with a death gripe around my waist, lifting me up almost to his shoulder level – incredibly just with just that one arm pulling me up. I was in extreme pain as his enormous bicep was flexing into my side. I tried to pull his arm off – futilely first by trying to dig my fingers under his enormous wrist; but discovering myself not strong enough to do so, I then using both of my hands which were now free, to grab his fist of his hand which of course also was totally impossible.

The final humiliation came when this powerfully muscled kid said to me quietly, “I am going to lift you up over my head and if you wiggle this time, I am going to beat the shit out of you!” He then draped me over his shoulder, probably to show that his one shoulder muscle was way bigger than my whole butt and at the same time flexing his other arm so mightily that it drew a collective gasp not just from the wimpier high school guys but even from some of the relatively athletic footballers as well of which one of them commented on the fact this kid had biceps bigger than any muscle on that guys body, even his butt. The 7 year old gave me a menacing look indicating that I better cooperate, pressed me up completely over his head and walked halfway around the pool holding my entire weight almost effortlessly! Standing at the edge of the pool, the kid then said, “why don’t we play a little game of Marco Polo using a human ball?” Indicating to his huge 12 year old brother to receive me, standing at the edge of the pool, he tossed me into his enormous brothers hands (they virtually encircled my entire waist!) and the monster kid tossed me back and forth between his larger football mates – using my body as a ball. Some of the stronger, nearly as large kids would show off their strength too by attempting to curl me multiple times, or to pump me over their heads. At one point my 12 year old cousin was about to toss me over the head of his small 14 year old brother to another large kid and he then said, “My older brother may be little, but he is sure strong for his size.” And he purposely dropped my 115 pound weight on top of his brothers short but muscular 98 pound body; and incredibly he too could hold me (though not curl me) with his arms extended over his head!

The last thing that I remember happening towards the end of the swimming party, was that everybody again wanted to see the spectacle of my muscular 7 year old cousin flexing against my totally un-muscular body as we were so similar in height but so far apart in age. So they had me stand first back to back with this huge kid for a an impressive contrasting display of muscularity and someone noted that this kid was not only more muscular than I, but also had significantly longer arms and legs even though he was about 2 to 3 inches shorter than me. One of his older brothers had an idea, for us to stand face to face, to lock our hands, and raise up our arms… to see who could raise his arms the highest. When this strong, big 7 year old pulled up his long, strong arms – I found my whole body being lifted (painfully I might add, for his grip was crushing!) with my feet dangling an inch or two above the ground. This again must have been quite a sight as this kid had about 50 pounds of muscle on me and had a truly remarkably muscular physic. Maybe some time I will go into how he had beat up a relatively large high school basketball player, who was trying to bully his oldest brother.

1 comment:

  1. Order a Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and get BIG DISCOUNTS!
    * 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Professional Results Guaranteed.
    * Better than your dentist.
    * Same strength as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete