Saturday 15 October 2011

The Tiniest Bully part 3

“Sir, I’m back, is it okay that I brought a friend? He says he’s really into muscle and strength on young boys, when I told him about you, he said he just had to meet you.” 

“Oh, alright, what’s the name of your friend?”

“Kent, Clark Kent, sir, he’s from a small town in Kansas, originally, but moved to Metropolis to work at the Daily Planet two months ago.”

“Okay, well, tell him to come back here.”

“Clark! He says you can come back!”

So Clark comes into the backyard, acting quite awkwardly, big glasses on, and wearing a sweat-suit. He’s quite big, but somehow looks quite weak and nerdy. Clark walks up to Mikey, who’s still 1 week away from his 4th birthday, and extends his hand. Mikey shakes it with a little bit of his power, Clark winces noticeably.

“Quite a grip there, you have, son!”

“Thanks, Mr. Kent, or should I say geek, yeah, that’s your name from now on, Mr. Wilson there is Fatboy, and you’re Geek from now on. And you will address me as Sir, or Master, that is, if you don’t want to get beat up.”

“I’ll do no such thing, you may be quite muscular and strong, but I’m not going to be your slave or anything like that.”

Mikey laughed out loudly, the out of place belly laugh that you see out of Bluto from Popeye, not out of a 3 year old kid.

“You think you’re tough, huh? Muscle Wimp! Get out here!”

Mikey’s 17 year old brother, Tyler came out of the house, looking as huge as ever, 6‘8, easily 380 pounds of muscle, but he lacked confidence, he was subservient to his own little brother.

“You see that, Geek, that is what used to be the strongest person in his high school, he could bench press 795 pounds, he could curl 330 pounds, he used to dominate on the football field, getting 20 tackles and 6 sacks a game on defense, I broke him over a year ago, when I was only 2 and a half years old. I beat him physically, mentally, and emotionally, he was my first slave. It was so cool to know how strong he was compared to everyone else, but how week he was compared to me. I think the realization set in when I put him over my knees and spanked him, and he couldn’t do a thing to prevent it. Now he does whatever I say. Muscle wimp?”

“Yes, master?”

“Why don’t we show our guests the difference in our strengths, armwrestle me right now, I want you to use both your hands, if you can get my index finger to move a millimeter before I count to 10, I’ll free you from your servitude to me.”

Tyler nodded, unenthusiastically, I’m sure since the roles were reversed, he had tested Mikey’s strength in various ways, and I’m sure each and every single attempt was unsuccessful. They got down on the ground, Mikey didn’t even prop his elbow up on something to make it more fair, Tyler had every advantage in the bout. Mikey said that I should count down to three to start.

“Alright, on three, 1...2...3 go!”

“Come on Muscle Wimp, is that the best you can do, you are trying your hardest, aren’t you, I can barely feel you, you’re not even making me try to keep my index finger straight. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...3 and a half…2...1...1 and a half…0!”

Mikey slammed both of Tyler’s hands down to the ground with only his index finger, showing a small, small percentage of his overall power while doing so. He got back up and looked at Clark, smirking.

“Well, big man, do you think you can do any better than that?”

Clark was visibly impressed and shaking with what looked like a mix of fear, awe, and lust. He said, “I’m very strong for my size, much, much stronger than I look. I admit, though, that I may have taken your strength for granted, I may have not believed the stories Jeremy told me about you, and for that, I apologize, you are incredibly, incredibly strong.”

“What, that? That was nothing, you know how much strength I was using there? .0005 percent of the power I have in my index finger, I could have taken on a thousand of Tyler and still won with ease.”

“What about Superman, do you think you’re stronger than he is?”

“That big blue wimp? Hell yeah, I’m stronger, there’s not a strength feat he could do that I couldn’t with absolute ease. The only thing that he can do that I can’t is fly, and I don’t need to, the way I can run, I can get anywhere I want to go, I can swim from California to Japan in 3 hours, I can jump for miles at a time. If that wimp showed up, I’d beat him up just like I could beat my brother up, without breaking a sweat.”

Clark laughed, “Really? You actually believe that? I know him, I can arrange a meeting between you two.”

“Sure, bring his big ass on, he’s going to realize that the strongest person in the universe is only 3 years old.”

“You got it, and if you can defeat Superman, then I’ll have no choice but to accept you as my new lord and master.”

“So you and Superman, you’re close huh, since he’s supposed to have Godlike Powers, you accept him as your God. Well, believe me, if anyone on Earth deserves to be worshipped, its me. Set it up, Geek, and get ready to bow down to your new God.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment