Saturday 15 October 2011

The Tiniest Bully part 2

So I came back the next day, not entirely expecting him to be there, thinking it may have been a dream, I mean meeting a 3 year old with a body that would put most Mr. Olympia competitors to shame, that is strong enough to carry his brother, who weighs 350 pounds of muscle, at least around like a stuffed animal, that’s just not possible, is it? 

I walked the same route I did, hoping to see him as I walked, but it wasn’t until I passed his house, slightly disappointed at the fact I didn’t see him, that I heard the all too familiar voice.

“Hey Mister, glad to see you back, do you have my money?”

Yay, I shouted to myself in my head, it was real!

“Yes, sir, I got the 1000 bucks I promised you. What do we do now?”

“I see you didn’t only bring the money, what do you expect to do with those.” He said as he pointed to the bulges of my shirt pockets.

I pulled out a measuring tape, a pair of handcuffs and a digital camera.

“Well, sir, I thought while you and I were together today, you would show me how big your muscles are, how strong you are, and I could take some pictures of you doing some muscle poses.”

He started laughing, not little kid giggles, but bully belly laughs, it was so unreal coming out of such a young boy, only 3 years old. But it went along with the rest of his body, shoulders wider than my own, despite the fact that I stood 2 and a half feet taller than him.

“You thought that, huh? If you didn’t give me a thousand, I would have said you thought wrong, but I guess your money does deserve some sort of show, but you have to promise me some stuff.”

“Okay, like what?”

“Well, first of all, those pictures are only for you and me, no one else gets to see them, if I find out that someone else has seen those, I will come to your house, break down the door and crush the camera to bits, got it?”

“Absolutely, sir. There is no way I would ever let these pictures get around, they’re just for you, and especially for me.”

“What would you use them for, fatty?”

“Sir, I know you’re incredibly smart and bright for your age, but there are things that kids your age couldn’t possibly understand.”

“Oh, I know, you’re going to jack off to them, aren’t ya mister?”

“How do you know about that?”

“How do you think? When my body grew, my intelligence, both emotional and mental grew with my muscles, I found out when I turned 3 years old, my dick started getting hard for no reason, using my advanced intelligence, I looked it up on the internet, and found out all about sex. So nothing is beyond my understanding, in fact, not only am I stronger and more muscular than you’ll ever be, but I’m smarter, too. I can calculate Pi to the thousandth decimal, I can speak in 5 different languages fluently, by the time I was 2 years old I had already read 500 books, not little baby books, I’m talking about novels ranging from 300 pages all the way up to 750 pages. Harry Potter was my first book, at 1 and a half, I finished all 7 books in the series in about 4 months.”

“My goodness, sir. I mean, you’re just about perfect, so muscular, so strong, so mature.”

“Just about perfect? Don’t you mean absolutely perfect, there’s no other person on the planet that has the abilities I have, look at my face, my body, and my intelligence, if I lived in Ancient Greece, the most famous works of art in the World would have been modeled after me.”

“So, if you’re so smart and powerful, why are you just a bully, you could do so much, you could change the World, but you’re only extorting people of their hard-earned money with your body. What’s the story?”

“Isn’t it obvious?”

“What?”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot you had limited intelligence. I’m only 3 years old, but I’ll lay it on the line for you, I’m already a self-made millionaire, you think you’re the only one in my harem, I collect money from all over the county, I’m not just an extortionist, I am a construction and deconstruction worker, I’m a one man demolition crew, you know that 40 story tall building that was imploded 2 weeks ago?”

“Y-yeah?”

“They didn’t use dynamite, not unless you call these two fellows T and T.” He said as he flexed his biceps.

“No, no way, you can’t be that strong, they said the destruction was equivalent to a 20 kiloton bomb, you’re saying you did that by yourself?”

“What, you doubt me? I’ll have to show you a small example of my strength in a little while, but first, why don’t you get some shots of a pre-pumped up muscle master.”

I fumbled in my pockets, first for the camera, to take a shot at the inhuman size of this kid’s biceps, if possible, they looked even bigger than yesterday, peaking near the top of his head! He seriously looked like a morphed picture come to life, but he was standing right near in front of me, flesh and bone. Second, I wanted to get my measuring tape to see exactly how big around Little Mikey’s (yeah right!) huge biceps are.

“Get some good pictures, fat boy? Well set the camera down and come over and see how big these muscles really are.”

I put the camera down on a picnic table nearby and took my tape out, I wanted to get measurements of his whole body, I loved to do it from the bottom up, I love pecs and biceps, so I like to save the best for last.

“Well, how big am I?”

“Calves, 19 inches around! That’s awesome. Thighs, 30 inches around, on a kid your size, that’s unreal. Waist, 20 inches, your calves are almost as big around as your waist is! Your chest is incredible, 52 inches of huge muscle, I’ve known grown male bodybuilders who couldn’t crack 50 inches, you’re only 3 years old, imagine how huge your chest will be at 6, it’ll leave any 3 male bodybuilders put together in the dust! Your biceps, Holy Christ! They’re 23 inches around! They’re 3 inches bigger than your waist, I’ve never seen freaky numbers like that!”

“You like that, don’t you? You like how much muscle I’ve built on my body, I can tell you this, I’ve only just begun. If I get a little pump from a workout, I can grow much, much bigger, the problem is, I can’t really get too much of a pump anymore, everything’s just too light.”

He went over to a boulder in the backyard, took it up in his arms and brought it over to me, it was fairly big, about 3 feet across, 3 feet tall, 2 feet thick.

“Try and lift that, chubby.”

I bent down and tried to lift it off the ground, but my back was strained, so I had to quit. I tried to roll it, but I couldn’t get it to move in any way. I kicked it, all I did was hurt my foot.

“How, how much does that thing weigh?”

“Oh, about 700 pounds, I would guess, not that it makes a difference to me, it hasn’t been hard for me to lift since I was 2 and a half, I have tried several times to make it more difficult, one hand, one finger, even my pinky was able to lift it without too much trouble, nothing seems to be able to make me work harder with it, I think it‘s outlived its usefulness.” He picked it up and in one motion lifts the rock over his head, then he sets it down on the top of his head and let go with his hands, his head accepted the weight like he was putting a hat on. He started jumping up and down, dancing all around, like the rock wasn’t even there, then he jumped straight up from the ground, and the rock went up and up and up, it went up 15 feet at least, and then he met the rock with his fist, breaking it into a million little pieces.

“Jesus, that was incredible, could you show me more of your power?”

“Sure, but not today, you’re having a little bit too much fun today, but I’ll tell you what, I’ll let you take one more picture of me, I’m sure you’re going to know what to do with it.”

Then he gave me the most awesome pose I’ve ever seen or heard about, he bent forward in a most muscular pose, and his body just exploded with size, he made the Incredible Hulk look like a 97 pound weakling. His traps were visible, peaking up near his ears, his shoulders, biceps, forearms, and pecs flexed up so huge, I couldn’t help but come in my pants at the sight in front of me. I am not a pedophile, I just love muscle, on anyone, but I never was attracted to any kids, no matter how muscular they appeared. This kid had the kind of muscle that just changed your definition of right and wrong.

I shakily took the photograph, fully realizing that my pants would soon be showing the results and turned around, hoping he wouldn’t notice, unfortunately, I heard this as I walked away stiffly.

“Don’t worry about it, Fatboy, you’re not the first guy I’ve made cum, and you won’t be the last.”

Oh man, this kid just rules!

To be continued?

2 comments:

  1. I bet you won't guess which muscle in your body is the muscle that gets rid of joint and back pains, anxiety and excessive fat.

    If this "secret" highly powerful primal muscle is healthy, you are healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    Plus, getting it set up is as simple as 1---2---3!

    It's super easy how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and up-sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE???

    Your MONEY MAKING affiliate solution is RIGHT HERE

    ReplyDelete